324 Wyoming Avenue, Kingston, PA 18704
Above Ground Pools - To replace your above ground liner we need determine the width and wall height of your pool, the type of liner you need and the liner design. Your above ground liner change can be done within a half days time. Depending how long it takes to fill your pool, you can be swimming the very next day!
In-ground Pools - We will take precise measurements of your pool for a perfect fit of your replacement liner. The installation of your liner will take one day. Once the necessary amount of water is in the pool we will return to complete the process. If water is delivered it can be as early as the same day or within a few days if using your hose or well water.
Contact us regarding your concerns with your pool and we will determine if your pool can be repaired.
Some examples of repairs:
- Bent or disfigured pool walls of above ground pools, mainly caused by winter damage and can often times be repaired.
- Pool walls that have come out of the bottom or top track.
- Rust spots or rusted skimmer/return area can often be repaired.
- Washed out sand
- Pressure plate issues or metal straps pushing up through sand and/or liner (oval above ground)
- Broken up floor or walls (in-ground pools)
- Rusted/corroded in-ground wall panels
- Fibergalss step repair or replacement
- Concrete repair/patching and replacement.